If you’re looking to repair any damage to your teeth this holiday season, consider visiting our office for a dental bonding procedure. Dental bonding treatments are highly effective cosmetic dentistry treatments designed to repair damage to teeth by applying bonds directly to the surface of them.
Listed below are benefits that dental bonding can provide:
– Dental bonding can assist with helping repair easily visible damage to teeth, including chips, fractures, splits, or another similar form of dental damage.
– Decaying teeth that have begun to erode away with holes in your tooth enamel can be corrected with dental bonding treatments. In addition, composite resins can be used to help fill in any cavities that do exist.
– If you suffer from any visual defects involved with your teeth, including deep stains and discolorations, they can be treated with dental bonding procedures.
– Dental bonding can assist with issues involving spacing problems between teeth, including minor malocclusions
– In order to make teeth look longer, or to elongate teeth to a substantial degree, dental bonding treatments can be helpful.
– Dental bonding treatments can be customized to help correct issues with the shape and color of teeth.
– If a portion of a tooth is exposed, including a tooth’s root due to gum recession, dental bonding treatments will need to be applied.
– Dental bonding treatments can be applied to last effectively for up to a decade of use before they will need to be repaired or replaced.
If you require dental bonding treatments in Hayward, California, Dental Solutions would love to assist you. For a thorough examination to determine which treatment will work best for you, you can set an appointment with Dr. Isabella Shtulman by calling our dentist office at 510-782-9942.